Games and Sports
|Name of Std||Class||Games||Level||Year|
|Bimal Pradhan||XI Com||Badminton||SGFI||2009|
|Pooja Khatri||XI Com||Volleyball||National||2009|
1. Vidyalaya glad to inform that Master Vimal of Class XI have been selected / recommended for SGFI Meet 2009 in Badminton U-19 Yrs which will be held at different Venues.
2. Master Amit Pradhan got DD of Rs. 6600/- from Sports Authority of
3. Km. Neha of class VIII
participated in National Level Integration Rally at Himalayan Home, Majhitar(
4. Saikat Bhowmik, Priyanka Singh, Sonam Dahiyaand Pooja kashyap of class XI cleared 1st phase of junior Talent Search Examination held on 02.11.08.
5. Rajiv Rakshit , Kamal Gautam , Chandra Jyoti Dhakal of class IX, Nadeem Hussain of class VIII participated in Trekking to Manali wef. 01.06.09 to 14.06.09.
6. Two students named Unish Subba & Amit Pradhan both of Class XII Commerce selected for participation in SGFI in Football % Table Tennis respectively
7.. Five students of the Vidyalaya represented Kolkata region by participating in KVS National Sports Meet 2008 at hydrabad.
Names of the students are as follows:-
Name of Student Game
A) Sunita Sapkotta Vollyball
B) Anita Sapkota Vollyball
C) Amit Pradhan Table Tannis
D) Bimal Pradhan Badminton
E) Unish Subba Football
8. Sixteen students participated in Football pool matches held at K.V Alipurduar from 16/08/07 to 18/08/07
and two of them were selected for participation in the Regional Level t tournament.
9. The girls Volleyball term comprising of twelve students and one girl for Basketball participated in the
Regional Sports meet at K.V. 1 Salt
the Single participant in basketball were selected to play in the Regional team at the Zonal level.
They were subsequently were selected to play at the National level too, after the Regional team (Kolkata) was declared victorious.
Athletics Meet held at K.V II
actively, Fayez Ahmed of class XI Sc. stood 2nd in 100 mtr race at the Regional Level and was selected
to participate at the National Level competition.
Three students (2 Badminton and 1 Table Tennis) participated at the Regional
level meet held at K.V (MERI
19/9/07.All three were selected to compete at National level and one from Badminton and 1 Table Tennis student became Regional level
champions at the meet.